Digital Marketing: Should You Believe the Hype?

During the November Physician Hospitals of America Marketing & PR Group meeting, Nikki Cary will discuss both the benefits and limitations of digital marketing.

A recent study found that 40 percent of people get healthcare information online. But what about the other 60 percent? In this presentation, Nikki will give tips about what questions you should ask a digital marketing vendor, tell about her experience using marketing automation software, and discuss how social media can enhance the patient experience. She will also talk about why you shouldn’t overlook “old-school” marketing tactics and some of the best ways to reach your target market offline.